Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Congratulations James & Lisa!
This past weekend, my little brother, James proposed to his girlfriend of 9 1/2 months- Lisa! We got to see the beautiful ring over the weekend at my nieces 1st birthday party- Good Job James! During the course of Jame's accident in January, our family really got to know Lisa. We spent countless hours together at the hospital, at our house afterwards, shed lots of tears and really bonded with our hopeful future"sister in law". Through the tragedy, God brought two very special people close together and it was certainly the true test of love. We knew that it would prevail and are so excited that they have decided to spend the rest of their lives together. Of course I forgot my camera this weekend or else I would have taken a picture of the two lovebirds. Luke and I are jealous of their young love(O:- Do you guys remember the night you got engaged and then the months following planning the wedding- oh, it just gives me butterflies....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We were just young pups (I was only 19) when we got engaged but I remember everything about that night. Nothing fancy other than it was our 5th dating anniversary. I made dinner, he hardly ate a bite, I thought he hated it until he finally got down on one knee and proposed.
Congrats to your brother & Lisa!
LCB Baby!! My husband...the true romantic :) Seriously, it was perfect and a complete surprise (I was "expecting" it a few days later on my birthday)!
Congrats to them! Yes, young love is so (blissfully ignorant) exciting! =)
Post a Comment