Ok, so I have to brag a little here about the best husband in the world(-: This am, we met with yet another preschool and afterwards he came to sit with me in my car for a few minutes. He handed me a card....I opened a card that said (Outside)"You've been a pretty great wife" (inside) "To be honest I thought that there would be a lot more pie baking and nude housework. But overall, still pretty great!"
Now, here comes the good part....inside the card was a typed schedule that read:
VALENTINES DAY
FEBRUARY 14th, 2008
Janine' Schedule
2:30 pm: Luke arrives home from work
3:00 pm: Massage at the Baths
4:30 pm: Tanning session at Miracles
6:00 pm: Leave for dinner
6:30 pm: Dinner with Luke
AWWHHHH....and here I bought him a lousy card.....I guess I can redeem myself by making his card wishes come true. (-:
Oh, and I forgot to mention that last night I went out and bought myself my own gifts-a permanent flower arrangement (very cool orange tulips in a funky vase) and a new swimsuit-heehee
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You suck. =)
I knew when Luke was calling himself for babysitter's phone numbers, it must be a surprise. Here's to Luke!!!
Post a Comment