

Today Luke and I celebrated 7 yrs of marriage! It also marks exactly 10 years from our first date. It's hard to believe so much time has gone by, but on the otherhand, I feel like I've know Luke my entire life. We celebrated Sat evening by ourselves and went out for a SAWEET dinner at Judsons Steakhouse. We always seem to celebrate our special occasions there-we think it's the best steakhouse in town and we never walk away from there disappointed. For those of you that have never tried it, we highly recommend it! Today I was surprised with a beautiful gift at my door- fresh flowers. We then took the fam to Qdoba and just laughed as we sat there with 2 kids. Luke said "I guess our anniversaries aren't quite like they used to be". That my friend is true. But we both agreed that it's so much better being together as a family.
So Luke- here's to many, many more happy years together. I love you with all my heart and couldn't be happier being your wife.
Ps. The picture above was taken by the timer on the camera, not Kai(-:
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary -- June 2 is a great day (my b-day)!
Kind of a bummer though when it falls on a Monday, but what can you do. Here's to many more...
Happy A. a couple days late. SORRY!! =)
Post a Comment