Thursday, June 26, 2008

Excitement, Anxiety & Anticipation....

Well, the day is fastly approaching. The one that we've looked forward to since the moment I found out I was pregnant- our ultrasound! It's tomorrow am. I absolutely can't wait. I always feel more connected when I get the first glimpse at our growing baby. The feeling that all is well with my soul. Not to mention, the assurance I feel by seeing all of the intricate parts and knowing that all is forming like it should. We are praying for a good report!

Luke and I have actually considered waiting until the birth for the big reveal of the sex. With Kai & Ari, I HAD to know. But this one is different. I feel like I could wait and not be on pins and needles. Of course, I have a room/clothes for a girl or boy at my disposal so Miss Planner would be all set. But recently we decided that we will find out at the ultrasound. We loved knowing the sex with the other two, so why switch it up now? Besides, I already know that it's a boy(-:
Here's my list of reasons (myths(-:):

1. Conception falls in line with a boy
2. Chinese Gender predictor chart states boy
3. Nausea was more in line with Kai's pregnancy= boy
4. Starting to show like a boy
5. Last but not least, Kai told me a few weeks ago that he was wrong and that it's a little boy in my tummy- how can you argue with the boy who had this revelation to begin with?? Haahaa!

WE'LL SEE......Hopefully we'll have some good news for you on Monday. We are praying for a healthy little baby to be growing inside of me!

1 comment:

Krista said...

It's Monday night...blue or pink???