Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Carving 2010


This October has been filled with so many fun fall activities that I can't possibly fit all events into one post! Carving pumpkins, boo-ing the neighborhood, Zoo goes Boo, class parties, & trick or treating, we have three sugar filled kids and one tired out Mom. Here's a clip of our pumpkin carving night & our neighborhood boo'ing!

All 3 got into it! Becket was a spectator at first....
But was in his glory "carving" the pumpkin(yeah, 3rd child)
And these two boys were carefully painting their carvings-paying attention to every little detail. How did I get two boys that love art!!??
And Missy Pants loved digging out the guts this year!
Minor interruption in the pumpkin carving night.....Tommy boo-ed us and the kids were thrilled to see what they got in their treat bucket!
Here's our final results! 
The next night, we decided to boo The Peterson's. The kids thought it was fun to go out after dark in their jammies.
They rang the doorbell and ran. Becket just stood there. We yelled for him to run and he flew down the steps and took off running down their side yard. It was hilarious! They didn't come to the door, so they rang it again. All while, Mom and Dad are hiding in the bushes with the camera like the Paparazzi. Kai & Aria bolt, and leave Becket standing there just looking up at the door. Their babysitter answered the door to a little two year old boy and a bucket full of treats. Haahaa! Poor Becket.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Man! I wish I would have been home for this. I laugh reading this because I can only imagine what our sitter thought when she opened the door and found poor Becket standing on the porch...alone! ha ha ha! :)