Tuesday, December 4, 2007

How tha.....

Broke my toe last night running up the stairs...not just a little, but severely! How the heck do you break your toe? Dr. says I should keep it elevated, on ice and stay on top of the Motrin. As she was saying that, we both started laughing over the phone as both Kai and Aria were being loud in the background. Off my feet for days? CHA RIGHT! Anyways, it's just in time for an added child this week (our friend Kennedy will be staying with us a few days) and our weekend trip to the Great Wolf Lodge. I guess no time is ever a good time to break your toe)-:

Ps. My pumpkin turned 9 months old this weekend! I'll have to do a dedicated post to her in the next few weeks- or before she turns 1 (-:

4 comments:

Krista said...

Bummer!

Stacy said...

I broke a toe once. Not fun- even worse when you have kids to care for!

Sara said...

speedy recovery Janine. Hope it doesn't slow you down too much over the weekend.

Bradi said...

Janine... =) I would pay to see the video of you tripping up the stairs. LOL.
Make sure to suck up the pampering from Luke as much as possible!